submitted by thegryffindorseeker
“The scene after the battle, with the three of us on the bridge. It’s the moment that kind of chokes me up the most. It is just that power between me, Dan, and Emma. Every day, every week, every month, every year, we’ve come together and made these films quite intensely. It is a really intimate process, making a film. You do form this tight bond, especially this being such a unique way of growing up, we’ve all shared that. We’ll always stay in touch.” - Rupert Grint
- Siya: Minsan para akong DSLR, pag nakikita na kasi kita nagbu-blur na yung iba :D
- Ako: cge picture na tayo para madevelop na tayo :”>
Labis akong natutuwa! Labis akong nagagalak! Babalik na sa Wowowee si Willie! Isa siyang tunay na lalaki. May isang salita. May paninindigan. Walang kinatatakutan. Nais kong mag-alay ng isang maikling tula para sa aking pinakamamahal at pinakatatangi. Ikaw, Willie, at wala nang iba.
Go, sail forth, my Ishmael
Against a rising tide, against a mighty tempest
Gather their tears as the stars weep as you leave the shores of our hearts
Oh, my love; oh, my own
Keep the flames burning
As Eventide takes Apollo’s rein
Weep not, oh lost children of the West
Ishmael shall return
Leave nothing to despair
Leave nothing to sadness
Ishmael shall return
Eventide shall yield
every effin’ time
Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be (possibly your roommate, neighbour, co-worker, longest friend, lover, or even a complete stranger) but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.
- Vincent: Mommy, ano yung habulan, taguan, at patintero?
- Mommy: Bakit mo natanong?
- Vincent: Eh sabi sa nabasa ko yun daw yung nilalaro ng mga ninuno natin dati.
- Mommy: Saang libro mo naman nabasa yan?
- Vincent: Sa internet ko nabasa. ... Ano yung libro?
- Mommy: Umm, parang internet din sya pero... mahirap i-explain anak, i-google mo nalang.